All you need to answer your question is Servlet Specification.

<spec name="Java Servlet Specification" version="2.3" part="SRV.12.2">
The security model applies to the static content part of the web application
and to servlets within the application that are requested by the client. The security
model does not apply when a servlet uses the RequestDispatcher to invoke a
static resource or servlet using a forward or an include.

</spec>

> Thanks
> Mark T.

Anton