From: Thomas Cherry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 9:19 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: mod_jk help needed here

I have tried really hard for two days now, and I just can not seem to
figure out how to get tomcat and apache to work together.  Here are some
questions that I have:
Do I need a RequestInterseptor in my server.xml file.

What are all the files that need to be changed?  So far I have:
httpd.conf - calls mod_jk.conf
server.xml - tomcat
mod_jk.conf - loads mod_jk.so and maps paths to ajp13
workers.properties - sets up tomcat's ports
any more files?

I can use tomcat if I go to port 8080 put not if I use apache.  I set
everything up.  What could I be doing wrong?  Which settings should I
share with you?

Thanks in advance.