From: Thomas Cherry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 8:55 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: mod_jk help needed here

I looked at your site.  Thanks, but here is a question.  What is the
difference between:

<Connector className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat3.Ajp13Connector"
        acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

and

<Ajp13connector port="8009" />

My distribution did not have the first one in the servlet.xml file that
I could just uncomment.  When I remove what I had and user your
Connector tag, I get nothing.  I can not ever uses port 8080.

also, how can I tell who (apache or tomcat) is to blame for non
communication?  In other words, how can I tell if apache is not sending
or if tomcat is not receiving?

--
Don't give in to hate- that leads to the dark side. -Obi-Wan, Jedi Knight