From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 9:14 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat as a service...

What do you mean by my Network config?
I have tried it at home and at work, both with very different setups of
Windows2000, and Tomcat pulls the same BS in both cases. Tomcat starts fine
when either I double click on startup.bat, or use the "Start Tomcat"
shortcut in the Start Menu(which just points to startup.bat).  Do you want
to know my varible settings?
System variables:
JAVA_HOME=C:\j2sdk1.4.0
CATALINA_HOME=C:\Progra~1\Apache~2
CLASSPATH=C:\IBMCON~1\classes;C:\IBMCON~1\CICS\Classes\CTGCLI~1.JAR;.;C:\Pro
gram~1\SQLLIB\java\db2java.zip;C:\Progra~1\SQLLIB\java\runtime.zip;C:
\Progra~1\SQLLIB\java\sqlj.zip;C:\Progra~1\SQLLIB\bin

Be more specific what settings you want to know...
     -Kevin

Loïc Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/19/2002 09:01:45 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>