From: Cox, Charlie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 February 2002 15:34
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Manager options...

you should probably file a bug report as it appears to be a problem with
manager through the connector as opposed to something with just the manager
app. This way one of the developers is sure to look at it.

Charlie

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes i did.

The manager context seems to work fine on the standalone Tomcat ( ie for me
port
8080 )
but fails with Apache through mod_webapp on port 80....

Sure the privileged="true" is set, as it appears in the eeption raised...

Well i don't know what to do more..

JLB :0(