In fwLine.java (assuming you wrote the class), there needs to be a package
line for the class at the top of the file something like:

package com.mycompany.myproject.fwLine ;

And this has to be reflected in the path under WEB-INF/classes to your
fwLine.class file as in:

WEB-INF/classes/com/mycompany/myproject/fwLine.class

Then compile the class and place the compiled .class file as above.
After that, as long as you restart your app and make sure your jsp page
imports the class, it should work like a charm.

--David

PS: It doesn't have to be packaged up in a jar file as long as the directory
structure under WEB-INF/classes follows the same standards as a .jar.