You need to make sure that the directory names are the correct case.
The only way I know to do this is using a command prompt (Windows Explorer
assumes that the first character is upper case and all others are lower).
The only way to fix it is to remove the directory (delete, not rename) and
then create a new directory with the correct capitalization.  You can use
anything you want to create the directories (including mkdir and Explorer),
but they must be the correct capitalization.

        Randy