-> Have you setup the web application connections in the apache
-> configurations? If not, then add these lines, as an example, at
-> the end of
-> the httpd.conf:
->     WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
->     WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples
->     WebAppInfo /webapp-info
->
-> Restart apache (after starting tomcat) from the command prompt.
->
-> I think mod_webapp looks for the web application connection
-> statements and
-> since it cannot find it, throws the error. (I could be wrong in assessing
-> the problem here)

Hey, that did it!  I'll *swear* that I read in one of the docs to check the
core httpd server before adding any web apps, and even so, I'll *swear* that
I tried this already.  But you know how it is when you begin to just start
changing things.  You sort of start forgetting the "scientific method!!!"

Thanks alot!