Just as a start, you need something more like the following.  You need to
look at how xml dtd are used.

<web-app>
         <security-constraint>
                 <web-resource-collection>
                         <web-resource-name>Joes Grill</web-resource-name>
                         <url-pattern>/jsp/pigout.jsp</url-pattern>
                 </web-resource-collection>
                 <auth-constraint>
                         <role-name>hungryman</role-name>
                 </auth-constraint>
         </security-constraint>
         <security-constraint>
                 <web-resource-collection>
                         <web-resource-name>Joes Grill</web-resource-name>
                         <url-pattern>/jsp/grill.jsp</url-pattern>
                 </web-resource-collection>
                 <auth-constraint>
                         <role-name>eater</role-name>
                 </auth-constraint>
         </security-constraint>
         <security-constraint>
                 <web-resource-collection>
                         <web-resource-name>Joes Grill</web-resource-name>
                         <url-pattern>/jsp/uploads/upload.jsp</url-pattern>
                 </web-resource-collection>
                 <auth-constraint>
                         <role-name>uploader</role-name>
                 </auth-constraint>