Hi, there:
        I have been trying to use the jasper 4 offline compiler, and found it
kind of impossible; I'm not good at debugging shell scripts, but it
looks like it does not pass the correct arguments to djasper4, and, in
any case, djasper4 seems to be buggy too. I have added this as line #71
(sorry, I don't keep the original, so I can't send you a diff)
  _RUNJAVA="$JAVA_HOME/bin/java"
and looks like doing
  djasper4 jspc hola.jsp
works correctly now, generating a .java file.

Maybe it's been fixed already, but I haven't seen any reference to it in
google. See ya!

PPSN2002 => http://ppsn2002.ugr.es
Home => http://geneura.ugr.es/~jmerelo
Tutorial Perl => http://granavenida.com/perl