Will

I'm not entirely sure -- see my earlier posting in which I mention I'm out
of my depth! -- but I believe that an essential .jar isn't being picked up
by Tomcat - either because it's not on the classpath, or it's been
corrupted, or some thing similar.

One thing I've noticed in your classpath (which may well not solve the
problem...) is that "C:\java\jdk1.3.1_02" is used along with "%JAVA_HOME% -
it might be worth replacing one with t'other, seeing if that either solves
the problem or makes it worse.  I can't promise this will work, but it's
something I'd try.

I'm still curious about the error message - when I've had problems with
"NoClassDefFound" (and believe me, I've had a few...!) I typically don't see
and line numbers offered - I guess this is because you're using the -debug
switch?  If you've got access to the source code you could take a look at
the offending line and see if that sheds any light?

Best of luck
John