No, sorry, it kinda p-o'd me too.... I mean to tell them about that...
the point I was trying to make, without the pop-ups, would be the output
it produces on a site, like www.jspwarrior.com (promise, no pop-ups)
This is produced by JSP. I apologize, tell Doug what you think about his
stupid pop ups. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry Again..