There are many application servers that support Java and Javascript as a
servler side languages - Netscape Enterprise Server 3.x-4.x and  Resin,
to name a few. If someone has exisiting applications developed in
Javascript and are planing to migrate to Tomcat, this would be an
important issue.

~Scott