I did as much as I could from these instructions.  I didn't figure out
service+ but it doesn't bother me to start tomcat first.  However now when I
try to use a jsp page it wants to download it instead of doing like html
files.  There should be a total idiots guide to tomcat.  Why is it they made
apache so easy to configure yet tomcat so hard?  It's ridiculous!