I am using Tomcat 4.0.3 with j2sdk1.4.0 behind apache 1.3 with an warp
connector (Sun Cobalt Raq4 kernel 2.2.16).

    <Connector
className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector"
     enableLookups="true"
     acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

    <Engine className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpEngine"
     name="Apache" debug="0">

              prefix="apache_log." suffix=".log"
              timestamp="true"/>

      <Host name="www.host.com">
            <Context path=""
                     docBase="/home/sites/www.host.com/web" />
                    prefix="host.com." suffix=".log"
                    timestamp="true" />
      </Host>

There is 10 hosts declared with this connector.
Each one is declared in httpd.conf within a virtualhost

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>
ServerName www.host.com
ServerAdmin site12
DocumentRoot /home/sites/site12/web
WebAppConnection warphost warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy host warphost /
</VirtualHost>

The number on java threads grown until there is no more ressources on
the server.
The last time I checked, there was 140 java threads running at the same
time each one with it's own PID.

I don't undurstand why there is somy many java threads. I have fixed the
maxProcessors to 10, so I should have 10 threads running.

Thanks for helping.
Vince

PS : Excuse my poor english !