The mod_jk has been built successfully, and everything starts but mod_jk
does not seem to be sending requests through.  This exact same
configuration and mod_jk.conf files work on Solaris, and HP, with no
problems.

Pages served directly through Apache work fine, as well as pages served
directly through tomcat.  When we access a page that goes through Apache
and then uses the mod_jk to route to Tomcat we have problems.  The requests
just never seem to make it to the servlets.  even the Tomcat examples do
not work.

Logs do not really show anything even when turned up.  Also the ajp12.id
file seems to get deleted randomly, but this could be something else.
Should ajp13 work fine in AIX 4.3.3 or should we use ajp12.

Any idea would be great and Thanks,
Jay