You need to add index.shtml in the DirectoryIndex section of your
httpd.conf. Also you may need to enable Apache to parse .shtml files (if
you haven't done that already). Look at XBitHack directive in your
httpd.conf.

RS

Catalin Mihailescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/08/2002 03:32:50 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>