How can I get at the content of BodyContent in a BodyTagSupport
subclass, alter that content, and then reinsert the content into the
body before it gets evaluated as JSP?  Is this just just totally
anathema to JSP spec or something?  Say that I have the following:

<mytaglib:bodymunger value="lookup">
   Place the stuff *** here
</mytaglib:bodymunger>

Then in the BodymungerTag (extends BodyTagSupport) I want to lookup the
value of "lookup", grab the body content, and replace the string "***"
with that value.  Say the value actually returns a string:
        <mytaglib:othertag/>

Then I want that new content evaluated as JSP.

Is there any way to do this?  Do I have to do it manually using Jspc or
something?

jeff

--
Jeffrey Bonevich