Hi Folk,

My query is about configuring Tomcat 4 as a module that serves JSP and
Servlet for an Apache 2 Server on a Windows XP machine. I have been
unsuccessfully browsing the web for support, and installation steps, and
that's why I am writing to this mailing list hoping one of you will answer
me soon privately at my email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will try to keep it short. I have read/heard that two mods could
alternatively do that job: mod_jk or mod_webapp. I have been trying to
install either of these two mods, but none would succeed when, after adding
the loading instructions in the httpd, I finally restarted my Apache 2
Server. Are there any known uncompatibilities? Are there any other mods that
have been succesfully been integrated under my settings (Apache 2, Tomcat 4,
and Windows XP)? I don't need anything fancy, I just need JSP and Servlet to
work...

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely yours, Frederick Aubert

--

!!! PLEASE UPDATE your address book, my NEW EMAIL is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  !!!

Member of the Warlords II World Tournament Organizers Team....

   `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)       Frederick Aubert
 _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'                [EMAIL PROTECTED]