On 04/25 15:33 Hamish Marson wrote:
> What you're using (Or trying to use)  is aliases... The DNS records (CNAME
> etc
> al) are named after what they point AT (or more accurately) resolve to. Thus
> the CNAME record (Canonical name) points or resolves to the REAL name of the
> host. (Literally, the dictionary term for canonical is the real one). Just
> like
> the A record resolves TO the address...

I think I have the same problems...
So, how do you set up virtual hosts in Tomcat?
I have tried to have <Host ../> elements in a Tomcat service and I used CNAMEs
in them. It seemed that any hosts in the service would resolve to the same
contexts contained in the service (even though I have supplied different URLs;
ie: different FQDNs).

I guess the answer would be: just use A records (that point to the same IP
number). Is it correct...?

Oki