Hello all. Hmm heard this was a problem in Tomcat 3 but we're running
a fresh Tomcat 4.03 integrated with Apache HTTP Server Version 1.3

I've set the reloadable to be true in the server.xml, restarted Tomcat
but it doesn't seem to be reloading.

Is this still a bug in 4.03?  I've tried searching the bug reports but
that is one crazy form for bugs they have on the jakarta site.

Anyone have success with this? or not? Is it a bug?

many thanks!

Ray Letts