From: Vjeran Marcinko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 12:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: POSTing to Tomcat 4.0.x

Hi people.
I asked similar question ,but since there was no reply I'm gonna try again -
Has anyone successufuly executed POST to Tomcat 4.0.x from some java app
using URLConnection class ?
I would really like to see this piece of code, since I used some code that I
found on the web and it worked with Tomcat3.2.x, but not with 4.0.x version
of Tomcat....

Thanx,
Vjeran

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>