I've got Tomcat 4.0.3 on Redhat 7.1 and when I start it I get the usual batch of 20-50
threads. When I shut tomcat down (using shutdown.sh) there are about a dozen threads
that don't go away. Tomcat is definately not running (at least it's not accepting
requests), but the threads are still there. I'm not seeing any errors, but I'm not
sure where to look. I've done some web searches of the archives and haven't found
anything, but I'm hoping that someone will recognize this problem and point me in the
right direction.

Thanks!!

Cindy