I just quickly checked the site and there are also a couple of "tomcat
internals" articles and the full javadoc for Tomcat 4 is already posted
there as well.

/f/

--

Have you built the Tomcat source javadoc tree?  Maybe you don't want to wade
knee-deep in source...understandable, I guess.  But at least build yourself

fillup