From: Mark Shurgot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 5:26 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Memory Leak?

We have narrowed it down to a simple test page.  Try this out and see if you
have the same problem.

Attached is the test page, the correct results, and the corrupted results.

Run the test page a few times.  Take note that the first three or four times
you access the page, all is fine.  The fourth or fifth time the numbers are
corrupt.

If you change line# 26 to not check the String value of the double, the
error never occurs.  (This is the only way we could reproduce the error in
such a simple page.  The production versions that are having these errors
are very large, complex pages with multiple data members in their inner
classes: Strings, ints, doubles, etc.)

Thanks everyone for you help!