Hi,

I have tried following stuff on AIX 4.3.3 system using JDK 1.3.0 and it
works fine:

        Tomcat 3.2
        Apache and mod_jserv.sl built on AIX 4.3.0.0

Now before I try the above stuff on AIX 5.1 machine, I want to know if there
are any compatibilty issues. I could not find compatibility related
information on the website. Has anyone has tried to run the above stuff (OR
one of the above components) on any AIX 5L machine? I want to know if this
is compatible with AIX 5L before I give a try on AIX 5L

Thanks,
Anil.