From: Larry Isaacs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 11:31 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Help with Tomcat and IIS

The "/jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll" URI should never
be forwarded to Tomcat.  It occurrence indicates that the
isapi_redirector.dll filter is being called more than once
per request.

In the past this error was most often accomplished on
WinNT/Win2k systems by adding the filter via the Admin
console and incorrectly adding it again via the "Filter DLLs"
registry key.  The "Filter DLLs" is for Win9x only.
There have also been instances of the dll filter being
added globally and to an individual web server causing
it to be called twice.

Cheers,
Larry

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>