Actually, you shouldn't need to, on my box it only binds itself itself to the
loopback
interface. If you're on a Un*x box try a netstat -lp -t to see the interface(s)
it's listening
on, hopefully you should see something like this:

tcp        0      0 localhost:8005          *:*                     LISTEN
21700/java