Ravi-

If you just need to set up Tomcat so that you can experiment with it, I
would suggest not trying to integrate it with IIS at first.  Instead,
install Tomcat for standalone use and work on a local machine or intranet.

When you've got things working the way you want them to, then you can deal
with the complications of running under IIS.

Good luck!

Eric Everman