Ravi,

Eric is right on when he says that you need to understand Tomcat before
you try to integrate it with another web server such as IIS.

But when you are ready to try it, here are a few options to look at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/config/ajp.html - This
is the section I used to configure Tomcat on IIS.  It's not very
intuitive, but it has all the relevant information.

http://www.getnet.net/~rbarr/TomcatOnIIS/default.htm - This helpfile has
a lot more detail, and it's intended to be used to install Tomcat 4.x+
on Windows 2000+.  It should be more helpful.

Finally, if you are really brave, I am authoring an installation program
(it's still a beta app) for configuring Tomcat on IIS.  Send me an email
directly, and I'll send you the program.

- Andrew