Reynir Hübner wrote:
> I have been playing a little bit around with jasper2 as released with tc 4.1.6 and I
>am haveing problems.
>
> I am using the OSCache taglibrary, and for some reason this does not work as it
>should. I cannot technically describe the problem, as I have not dug into it, but the
>tags are returning wrong values from cache. I think this has something to do with the
>tagpooling feature as this was not a problem in tc.4.1.3 version of jasper 2.
>
> just wanted to bounce that of to somewhere. hopefully someone will pick this up, and
>check what's going wrong.

All the tags which behaved bad with tagpooling in Jasper 2 have so far
been proven to be non-compliant, so it's unlikely to be caused by a bug
in Jasper. In the defense of the tag authors, I have to add that the
example tag from the examples webapp distributed with Tomcat, as well as
two of the custom tags from the admin webapp, were also non-compliant.
So there will probably be a lot of tags which will cause problems.

You can disable tagpooling in the case you can't easily fix the tag.

Remy