There has been a little discussion about OSCache
some days ago, that might match your problem.
(See atached mails)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Douglas, Rory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Juli 2002 17:20
An: Tomcat Users List (E-mail)
Betreff: Custom Tag caching bug in 4.1.6, 4.1.7

In other words, it seems as if an attribute value might be incorrectly
cached between the two custom tags. Does anyone else have similar
experiences, perhaps with non-Struts custom tags?

--- Begin Message ---
Reynir Hübner wrote:
> I have been playing a little bit around with jasper2 as released with
tc 4.1.6 and I am haveing problems.

> I am using the OSCache taglibrary, and for some reason this does not
work as it should. I cannot technically describe the problem, as I have
not dug into it, but the tags are returning wrong values from cache. I
think this has something to do with the tagpooling feature as this was
not a problem in tc.4.1.3 version of jasper 2.

> just wanted to bounce that of to somewhere. hopefully someone will
pick this up, and check what's going wrong.

All the tags which behaved bad with tagpooling in Jasper 2 have so far
been proven to be non-compliant, so it's unlikely to be caused by a bug
in Jasper. In the defense of the tag authors, I have to add that the
example tag from the examples webapp distributed with Tomcat, as well as

two of the custom tags from the admin webapp, were also non-compliant.
So there will probably be a lot of tags which will cause problems.

You can disable tagpooling in the case you can't easily fix the tag.

Remy

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
I have been playing a little bit around with jasper2 as released with tc
4.1.6 and I am haveing problems.

I am using the OSCache taglibrary, and for some reason this does not
work as it should. I cannot technically describe the problem, as I have
not dug into it, but the tags are returning wrong values from cache. I
think this has something to do with the tagpooling feature as this was
not a problem in tc.4.1.3 version of jasper 2.

just wanted to bounce that of to somewhere. hopefully someone will pick
this up, and check what's going wrong.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]