On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> mod_webapp is the module that implements WARP.

I think to be more specifically correct, one would say that mod_webapp
implements the apache/web server side of WARP -- it is after all a
"connector" that connects tomcat to a web server.  The other side of
it, the tomcat side, comes with the tomcat distrib (and is done in Java).

> "Nance, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/11/2002 10:10:29 AM
>
> Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> To:    'Tomcat Users List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> cc:
>
> Subject:    RE: Where is WARP connector
>
> John,
> Thanks for the response.  But this is where I am getting lost.
> 2 questions:
> Is webapp basically Warp  (My boss is asking for Warp - why I don't know)
>
> And unless I am missing it I don't see a link to download the connector
>
> Thanks
> Mike

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer