Hello all,
   I have a simple question I could not find an answer to in the docs or message
archives...

I want to keep my static content tree out of my .war file, but I need to refer to it's
contents to generate my pages.  Since I am using apache/mod_jk, I figured I would
simply set up an alias on the apache side to reference this static directory.  On the
java side, I'd like to set up a resource in my server.xml file that refers to a
directory on the filesystem outside of my docbase.  I cannot find the syntax to make
this happen nor any examples showing this.  I imagine that this is a fairly common and
easy task and am surprised not find examples of this in the documention.  Maybe I'm
barking up the wrong tree.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Chad