On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Ralph Einfeldt wrote:

> Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:32:54 +0200
> From: Ralph Einfeldt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: AW: Help with build
>
> Tomcat 3.1 isn't that outdated. 3.2 came in the last
> quarter of 2000. (That's less than 2 years ago).

3.1 itself was earlier than that (4q1999) ... and I don't know any Tomcat
developers who remember anything about it other than how many bugs it had
-- 3.2 had many hundreds of bugfixes for problems in 3.1.

I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for getting much help -- and I would
definitely go get the sources and make sure I understood them if I had to
support a 3.1 based customer, or someone still running JServ.

Craig