Hi

Im putting together a build enviroment that builds the servlet.war, uploads it to
the server. Now I wonder if there any packages that enables me to use the
ant tasks in the new tomcat4.1 build ? Since I havent installed the tomcat4
on my computer, then I dont have the tomcat4.1 build.

It would be nice to have a library that comes together with tomcat4.1 so
developers just uses that library ( a subset of the entire tomcat4.1 library).
Does the Ant tasks work together with tomcat 4.0.X?

BTW, I havent found any documentation about the ant tasks. How should I
use them? Do I still have to upload .war file?

In my build script im having trouble getting the tomcat to deploy the new
uploaded .war file. It seems that the tomcat only reads from the webapps/servlet/
directory before it unpacks the webapps/servlet.war file, so how can I remove
that directory, so it must unpack the new war file?

//Erik
Erik Mattsson

imBridge AB
Vasaplatsen 8