Hey, I was just noticing that the names of two of the interfaces
defined in the Tomcat 2.3 spec (two of the Lifecycle listeners) don't
match the classnames in the Tomcat library. Which one is right?

According to the spec (servlet-2_3-fcs-spec.pdf page 70, marked final,
dated 8/13/01) the class names are

javax.servlet.ServletContextAttributesListener
javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionAttributesListener

In the servlet.jar that comes with Tomcat (4.1.7b, at least) they're
called:

javax.servlet.ServletContextAttributeListener
javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionAttributeListener

Note the additional 's' at the end of attributes in both cases.

Which is right?

Just want to make sure my listeners are portable!

Thanks in advance.