Hello Neo,

Well, you can upgrade to Tomcat-4.1.x where they now include a
$CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed directory.  Or, you can use java's
standard endorsed dir: $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed

Not sure how to add your own endorsed directories, though.  Maybe
Tomcat-4.1.x will understand the -Dendorsed.dirs flag since it now
provides the common/endorsed directory where Tomcat-4.0.x didn't.

Jake

--
Best regards,
 Jacob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]