I have been trying to get Tomcat 4.04 to work with Apache (compiled
statically with mod_jk). According to the HOWTO on the Apache site
mod_jk.conf should be auto-generated with startup, it isnt. My guess would
be that there is some other configuration I need, but the HOWTO only seems
to mentions a 'workers.properties' file, which I created as instructed. Can
anyone help me with Tomcat 4 + Apache + mod_jk ? I would prefer to stick
with mod_jk (it already works with tomcat3.2.1) but I would consider using
other connectors.

Any help that anyone can offer would be much appreciated.

regards,

Scott Adamson
Systems Administrator
Syware Technology