On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, neal wrote:

> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:15:17 -0700
> From: neal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>      Jacob Kjome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: creating virtual hosts - HOW TO?
>
> Jacob,
>
> Cool thanks!  I just had to play with those settings  but in principal
> you're right on the money!
>
> Here's what finally worked:
>
>          <Host name="www.hotel.us" appbase="webapps/hotel" debug="10">
>                  <Context path="" docBase="" debug="10" />
>          </Host>

Note that this will cause your app to be deployed under context path
"/hotel" on the default host, in addition to being deployed as the root
webapp of the virtual host.  That's probably not what you want -- the
solution is to make the appBase of this host be someplace else.  Note that
you can use an absolute pathname for either appBase or docBase.

> Cheers!
> Neal

Craig