From: Steve R. Burrus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 12:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: STILL need help w. Tomcat installation!!

  Hello Micael, I appreciate the "useful" [-sic]advice which you offered to
me re. setting the system variables for the Tomcat installation, however I
really don't appreciate at all you inferring that I am DELIBERATELY trying
to make it harder for both you and everyone else to help me just because I
INADVERTENTLY left out the info. on what my platform is!