I think I understand you now - but I've never seen a document like the one I
think you want.

Probably only the source code will have your answers.

Maybe one of the list gurus will have something for you.

Sorry,

Edmund
Please note that our company name is now Fidelity National Information Solutions
(FNIS). For future correspondence, please note our new email domain of "@fnis.com".
Thank You.