From: Turner, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 1:33 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat Apache Config

You will know if the integration is successful if what your browser receives
is identical for these 2 URLs:

http://some.host.com:8080/some-servlet (or
http://some.host.com:8080/examples)

http://some.host.com/some-servlet (or http://some.host.com/examples)

One is port 80, the other is port 8080 (tomcat 4's default port). If Apache
and Tomcat are integrated, the results will be the same even though the URLs
are accessing different ports.

John Turner