From: Anthony Milbourne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 10:31 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Running tomcat 4.x using JBuilder

Hi

Jbuilder 6 Pro & Ent come with Tomcat 4 as part of the product (well a
closely integrated add-on).  Juilder 7 doesn't have a Pro version (because
Borland wanted to force everyone to upgrade to the rather expensive
Enterprise edition), but the Ent version has Tomcat too.

If you don't have one of these versions (I presume not) then I'm affraid I
have not got any experience of manual integration.

I hope that helps.

                Anthony.

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com