From: Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 September 2002 11:29
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Antw: BUG: Try please

Thanks for your help, but I've got this registry key ok and the problem
remains. There are more people with this problem, but it seems there are
other without. I've tried tomcat 3.2, 3.3, 4.0.3, 4.0.4 and all worked
perfectly. I don't know why this problem, but I think I know something about
tomcat configuration.

Anybody has another idea?

Thanks!