I have binaries for Solaris 8 available for download here, courtesy of
others on this list:

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

After that, the mod_jk configuration docs on the Tomcat site, or perhaps
even one of my HOWTOs might help you out.  The basic steps for mod_jk are
pretty easy, though that's not an indicator of how easy it is to get it to
work.  Some people have been having quite a bit of difficulty on the
configuration side.

John