Hi John

Thanks for the response. I have looked at your website ( not extensively
though ), but the combination i need is not on your site. I need the
following combination

apache2.0 + tomcat 3.2.3 + mod_jk.so

I have a mod_jk.so for apache1.3 which does not work with apache2.0 . So i
figured, i have to compile a new mod_jk.so for apache2.0. Am i correct in
assuming this ?

In Other Words is mod_jk.so solely depends on tomcat version or it depends
on both tomcat and Apache.

To Give you little more back ground, We used to have

apache1.3 + tomcat3.2.3 + mod_jk.so

Now our infrastructure group is asking every body to migrate to apache2.0,
but we need to keep the tomcat3.2.3, because we have an application that is
certified to run only on this version. I am not sure if it would run
tomcat4.x. So basically i am looking for tomcat3.x tomcat mod_jk, because
the documentation on Apache.org says mod_jk of 3.3.x is downward compatible.

Hopefully i am clear enough, if not ask me for more details.

Thanks
Narayan