Hi John!
Yes, I think so, but I referred to the Coyote HTTP connector too. Seems that
tomcat cannot bind to the port 8080 (starts ok, but does not start the HTTP
connector on port 8080). I'm a bit newer on Linux, and I don't know if this could
be an OS problem configuration, or jdk version (later I will try using jdk1.3).

How can I know the used ports on linux (I've tried 'netstat', but the information
is confused)?

Thank you!!!

Marc