Not sure...uptime on my Tomcat 3.1 instances is 108 days.  Maybe I am just
overly strict, cranky, and paranoid. :) Then again, people more skilled than
I up the first few instances...the rest are just duplications.  108 days
will be the max, though, I think.  I'm due to apply an application patch to
all of them soon, which means a restart.

John