Try this:

<jsp:include getProperty name='company' property="descUrl"/>

or something like it my syntax is surely off.

John Walstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/25/2002 11:56 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Server side include

Well it works, sort of. It's not processing of my JSP tags in a SSI paqe.
They
just end up in the document. I turned on debugging to 5 in web.xml for
SSI,
but it hasn't printed any errors. Any clue?

--
John Walstra
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I want to read my new poem about pork brains and outer space ...